What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. You may be asked to enter your name, email address, and other contact information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information that we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback that we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your questions)
- To send periodic e-mails (the e-mail address or other contact information that you provide to us may be used to send you information and responses to your questions)
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business, so long as those third parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others? rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer links to third parties on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Please also visit our Disclaimer establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
- The Sturdevant Law Firm
- 354 Pine Street, 4th Floor
- San Francisco, CA 94104